Medior C# .NET Developer
Groningen, Best, Sneek, Groningen, Netherlands€3,200 - €4,600Tech
Have you been busy making your mark as a Medior Back End Developer and do you know anything C# related like the back of your hand? Does working on socially relevant web applications with tens of thousands of users sound like something amazing to you? Would you like to make this enormous amount of people happy on a monthly basis? In that case, working at Embrace is right up your alley!
Your job as a Back End Developer
We work on our products in a team of about 70 engineers, according to Agile Scrum. You'll be a part of one of our squads, where you'll build specific solutions using, among others, Visual Studio. Some experience with Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL and Azure Services will come in handy.
What we expect from you
- You have extensive knowledge of and experience with C# and .NET;
- You can work effectively with Docker and Git;
- You are eager to work closely with front end developers and able to present your features through GraphQL and REST APIs;
- You can translate (non)functional wishes into technical solutions;
- Resident in the Netherlands;
- Proficient in English (Dutch is preferred, but not essential).
If you don't check all these boxes, don't worry and apply anyway. You'll get plenty of opportunity to further hone your developer skills and discover new sides to your abilities.
What to expect from us
Our culture is informal, down to earth and pragmatic. Our secret weapons? Freedom, creativity and innovation. You can take the initiative, you can operate flexibly, and you get the freedom to work independently. In short: we expect something from you, but you also get something in return.
As a colleague you can count on:
- Good salary;
- Pleasant atmosphere with great colleagues and an organization that is always innovating;
- Awesome company events and relaxed Thursday afternoon drinks;
- 25 vacation days (when employed full-time);
- The possibility to organize your working hours flexibly with a combination of working from home and working at one of our offices in Best, Groningen and Sneek;
- An appropriate allowance for working from home;
- A good pension plan; you participate in the collective pension, where 7% is paid by the employer and 1% by the employee;
- A laptop on which you can perform your work for us;
- A donation to a charity of your choice upon entering employment.
Embrace helps organizations to be successful in a rapidly changing world. We make software that smartly digitizes processes, provides relevant answers very quickly, uses human knowledge where necessary and learns from every transaction and every dialogue. We work with 150 employees for more than 450 organizations.
Ready to apply?
Do you feel Embrace is the right fit for you? And you for us? Get your CV and cover letter ready and apply for this job opening using the button below. We look forward to your application!